Fresno State students can participate in the first ever wellness challenge as a way to make well-being fun and support mental health management in a changing environment.
Students will earn points for participating in daily healthy behaviors like eating fruits and vegetables, moving, taking time for self-care, and taking on weekly challenges.
Participants will be matched with a Peer Ambassador of Wellness to serve as their coach throughout the ten week program. Prizes will be awarded to the students who achieve the highest points at the end of the challenge.
Students can earn points by:
- Eating at least 2 servings of fruit or 3 servings of vegetables
- Drinking half your body weight in ounces of water
- Moving for at least 30 minutes
- Taking a self-care break
- Sharing your wellness challenge journey on social media using #FS360Wellness
- Completing a weekly challenge featured in our newsletter
- Participating in a virtual activity class
- Participating in the Wake Up with Wellness discussion series
- Listening to the weekly PAWdcast on health and wellness
For more information and to enroll visit, bit.ly/fs360wellness. The deadline to enroll is Friday, Sept. 4.