If you aren’t where you want to be, then that should be enough motivation. So, head to the Career Center today. The staff will get to know you personally and will equip you with the tools you need to get hired at your dream job!
The Career Center is open Mon.-Fri. from 8-5 p.m. in the Thomas Buidling 103. If you’d like further information on what the center can assist you, call 559.278.2381 or email email@example.com.
- Interviewing Techniques: Tue., Sept. 13 @ 5-6pm in the Library 3212.
- Creating a Stand Out Curriculum Vitae: Wed., Sept 14 @ 4-5pm in the Thomas Building 103
- Writing Succesful Personal Statements: Thur., Sept. 15 @4-5pm, Zoom- http://bit.ly/1tf1jhK
- Resume Writing Essentails: Wed. Sept. 21 @ 12-1pm in Library 3212
- Graduate School Preparation: Wed. Sept. 21 @ 4-5pm, Zoom- http://bit.ly/1UxbgN8
- Making the Most Out of a Career Fair: Thur. Sept. 29 @ 3:30-4:30pm in the USU 309