Check out the upcoming events hosted by the Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology.
The inaugural Food, Family and Farm Month hosted by the Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology has launched!
Student club functions, academic presentations and public industry outreach events that showcase the Jordan College’s seven academic departments will be held throughout the month of November.
Upcoming events include:
- 7:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 14: IFA will host the 38th annual Agribusiness Management Conference
- 7:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. Friday, Nov. 15: CIT will host the Ag Irrigation Technology Demonstration Showcase
- 5:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 15: VERC will participate in the 67th annual Viticulture Club Fall Harvest Barbecue
- 6 p.m. Friday, Nov. 22: The Ag One Community Salute Dinner will honor the Parnagian family of Fowler Packing
- Saturday, Nov. 23: Fresno State Wine Fest Tailgate starts four before the home football game against Nevada