Watching Senate in a Minute is the easiest way to stay caught up with what CSU, Fresno ASI is doing for you on campus. Check out November’s last video feat. Cameron Lane, ASI Senator of Lyles College of Engineering, and KC Rivera, Kremen School of Education and Human Development sharing BIG changes on campus and special annual events coming up this month; such as…
- The Bold New Union: ASI approved to place the Bold New Union fee onto the Spring 2017 electoral ballot. This allows you to decide by voting whether or not to approve a fee increase to help pay for the new Student Union.
- ASI officially welcomes Jessica Brar as our new Senator for the Craig School of Business. If you’re a part of the Craig School come to the ASI Senate meeting tonight (Wed., Nov. 30) and meet her in the USU room 312-314 from 4-5 p.m.
- Helping Hams Campaign: With a goal of $7,000 in donations towards the campaign, $4,800 was the quoted total amount donated the week before Thanksgiving. As of Nov. 28, the total amount donated grew to $5,000. Let’s keep spreading the word about this wonderful campaign, and break the goal! We’d greatly appreciate any amount given or time volunteered! (More info)
- If you’d like to donate money, the Gibson Farm Market is accepting any sum of donation until Dec. 4.
- If you’d like to volunteer your time distributing the hams to families in the Sierra Madre and El Dorado Park communities on Dec. 16th, contact Moses Menchaca, ASI Event Coordinator, at email@example.com or 559.278.7703.
- 9th Annual Caroling for Cans: “The best way to spread Christmas cheer, is singing loud for all to hear!”-Elf. ASI is continuing its tradition of caroling around campus to collect non-perishable food and hygiene products to benefit the Fresno State Student Cupboard. Please consider donating any of those items to your department’s office! If you’d like to take a step further and get into the Christmas spirit, ASI needs help collecting all of the donated items from all registered department offices on Dec. 8 at 9 a.m. (More info)
Stay connected by continuing to open your bi-weekly email of the Bulldog Blog Newsletter.
For more information or questions, please leave a comment below and I will get back to you immediately!