Start off elections week with a cup of Dutch Bros Coffee in one hand and a free Rice Krispies Treat in the other. Everything you need to know about the who, what, when, where and how to vote in the ASI Elections is right here!
2017-18 ASI Elections take place Tuesday, March 28 at 9:00 a.m. through Thursday, March 30 at noon. The ballot is available online and students must check their Fresno State email accounts for their unique username and password.
- Vote Online
- Students can check their Fresno State emails on March 28 for their own unique username, password, and link to vote.
- Follow the steps, and vote on ASI student government & campus issues!
- Polling Stations
- Tuesday and Wednesday from 9 am – 2 pm in front of the Kennel Bookstore
- Thursday from 9 am – Noon in front of the Kennel Bookstore
- Students should be sure to save their confirmation page and show someone at our polling stations for a free Rice Krispies Treat!
- Hosted by The League of Women Voters
- Bold New U & Expanding ASI Representations
- The referendum will have more than just selecting your 2017-2018 student government.
- You get to decide on other issues on campus like the Bold New U and expanding ASI representations!
- Meet Your Candidates
- Executive Candidates: Executives carry out essential duties for this non-profit auxiliary organization and serve as primary liaisons between the students and the university. They are expected to serve 20 hours a week and are paid positions.
- College Senator Candidates: There is one Senator per each of the eight colleges / schools on campus. Senators are expected to meet regularly with their respective Dean and complete at least 8 hours of service each month.
- Senators at Large Candidates: At-Large Senators are appointed to represent different areas or interests on campus. Senators At-Large are expected to meet regularly with a designated individual who works closely with their respected area and serve at least 8 hours per month. Note: 8 Senators At-Large will be elected, one will advance to become the executive vice president.
- Still want to run? Write-in candidates are still welcome until March 30 at noon. Visit USU 316-317 or call us at 559.278.2656 for more information.
For more information or any questions, please call the ASI Office at 559.278.2656 or comment below!