The 360 Wellness Challenge is back! Fresno State students can participate in a ten-week wellness challenge.
Participants earn points for completing daily healthy behaviors like eating fruits and vegetables, moving, taking time for self-care, and taking on weekly challenges.
Participants will be matched with a Peer Ambassador of Wellness volunteer from the Student Health and Counseling Center, to serve as their coach throughout the program. There is a chance to win prizes weekly for submitting points and for achieving the highest points at the end of the challenge.
Students can earn points by:
- Eating at least 2 servings of fruit or 3 servings of vegetables
- Drinking half your body weight in ounces of water
- Moving for at least 30 minutes
- Taking a self-care break
- Sharing your wellness challenge journey on social media using #FS360Wellness
- Completing a weekly challenge featured in our newsletter
- Connecting with your PAW coach
- Participating in a virtual activity class
- Participating in the Wake Up with Wellness discussion series
- Listening to the weekly PAWdcast on health and wellness
For more information and to enroll visit, bit.ly/fs360wellness. The deadline to enroll is Thursday, February 4. Challenge starts Monday, February 8.