On either Dec. 13 or Dec. 16, the Fresno State men’s basketball program will reach a fan milestone as the Bulldogs honor the first two million fans to support the team at the Save Mart Center.
Fresno State is only 10,000 fans away from the 2 million fans milestone!
To celebrate, Fresno State is throwing a big party at that game as our way of saying thank you to the Red Wave!
Some of the prizes that you can win include:
- Thousands of fans will win: Official Paul George t-shirts
- Five fans will win: 2 season tickets for the rest of the season
- Two fans will win: 2 courtside seats to a future game this season (12/27 vs. Nevada or 12/30 vs. Air Force)
- Three fans will win: a $100 gift card to Office Deport
- 50 fans will win: A free pizza during the game
- Two fans will win: A pair of tickets to the Jan. 26 Brad Paisley concert at the Save Mart Center
- 1 fan will win: A brand new Samsung Galazy S7 active
- 1 fan will win: Experience in the locker room before the Dec. 18 game vs. CSUMB (with two courtside seats)
- 1 fan will win: An autographed basketball signed by the team
- Every fan will win: free admission for the Dec. 30 game vs. Air Force (Must be redeemed at the Save Mart Center Box Office the day of the game by showing their ticket from the game. Only valid for seating behind the baskets. Supplies are limited.)
Prizes will be given away in every way imaginable! Come see for yourself how you can win!
Tickets for both the Dec. 13 and Dec. 16 games are on sale now at the Save Mart Center Box Office (northwest corner) and online at www.ticketmaster.com. Mini-plans and group ticket packages are also available by calling 559-278-DOGS (and then pressing “1) or visiting the Bulldog Ticket Office at the northeast corner to the Save Mart Center.