Sign up for ASI’s Legislation Education Advocacy and Democracy Academy!
LEAD Academy provides experiential learning opportunities to enhance your organizational leadership skills, explore current issues influencing higher education, and learn how to be a more effective student advocate.
The dates for LEAD Academy are listed down below:
– How to Run for Student Government: Tuesday, January 29, 4:30-5:30 p.m. in USU 316
– Sacramento Student Advocacy Road Trip: Thursday, February 7 in Sacramento
– How to Run for Student Government: Friday, February 8 from 3-4 p.m. in USU 316
– Budget Basics for Club Banking: Tuesday, February 12 from 9-10 a.m. in USU 309
– California Higher Education Student Summit: March 8-11 in Sacramento
– Budget Basics for Club Banking: Wednesday, March 13 from 9-10 a.m. in USU 309
– Running Effective Meetings: Thursday, March 14 from 2-3 p.m. in USU 309
– Budget Basics for Club Banking: Thursday, April 11, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. in USU 309
To sign up, please visit http://bit.ly/LEADSpring19 or contact Tara Powers, ASI Director of Operations, at 559.278.2656.