Provost Graduation Initiative is accepting applications for close to graduating students that need financial help registering for summer coursework. Qualified students may be eligible to receive up to $1,260 from the Division of Continuing and Global Education toward eligible summer coursework.
Applications are available online HERE. Applications received by April 1st will be given full consideration. If available, remaining funds will be distributed to late applications received through May 2nd.
In order to be eligible, a student must meet the following requirements:
- You must be an undergraduate Fresno State student enrolled in coursework in Fall 2015, Spring 2016, or both
- You must be in good academic standing with the university
- You must have 80 earned or more academic units at the time of application submission
- You are responsible for any and all fees not covered by the award amount
- You must provide a one page narrative describing your financial need
- Students receiving financial aid; you must provide a copy of your Student Aid Report (S.A.R.) form FAFSA or California Dream Act (AB-540).
- If awarded, you must enroll in a minimum of 1 unit of coursework by May 15th