Together We Can Shatter Stigma
The Student Health and Counseling Center is collaborating with the Cross-Cultural and Gender Center invites you to help shatter the stigma. Join the discussion on how identity influences beliefs about mental health and help-seeking behavior in this two-part panel discussion.
- Thursday, March 4 from 12:00 to 1:30 p.m., bit.ly/shatterstigma1
- Wednesday, March 17 from 12:00 to 1:30 p.m., bit.ly/shatterstigma2
Each panel will feature Fresno State students, staff, faculty, and alumni who will share their experiences with mental health, counseling, and stigma. Our first panel will feature:
- Dr. Iran Barrera, Social Work Faculty
- Zeyda Romera, English Education Student
- Bryce Herrera, Business Administration, and Biology Student
- Shania Yang, Liberal Studies Student
All participants are welcome. RSVP to receive the Zoom link.
For more information or accommodations, please contact Melissa Norris at email@example.com.