Thomas Building 103
Wed., March 8
1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Today’s workshop is a one-stop shop to prepare for the Wednesday, March 15, Recruit the 99 Career and Internship Fair!
- Develop your 30-second commercial
- Have your resume reviewed and polished
- Learn how to research companies
- Pick up tips for career fair success
- Visit the Clothing Closet to select your professional attire.
If you are unable to make the workshop, don’t you worry the Career Center is your resource to be successful! The Center is open Monday – Friday from 8:00 to 5:00 p.m. in the Thomas Building 103. Make sure to head over there to have your resume developed and polished, receive helpful tips, as well as get a chance for you to find a free professional outfit in the Clothing Closet to where at the Fair.
Fresno State’s Career Development Center is handing you easy access to potentially your future career or internship, and giving you every opportunity and resource to be successful,… take advantage of this!