Sign up for ASI’s Legislation Education Advocacy and Democracy Academy!
LEAD Academy provides experiential learning opportunities to enhance your organizational leadership skills, explore current issues influencing higher education, and learn how to be a more effective student advocate.
The dates for LEAD Academy are listed down below:
– StrenghtsFinder: Thursday, September 27, 3:30-4:30p.m. in USU 314
– Sacramento Student Advocacy Road Trip: Tuesday, October 2
– Club/Org Budget Basics: Wednesday, October 10, 1-2p.m., in USU 309
– Running Effective Meetings: Wednesday, October 17, 3-4p.m. in USU 309
– Intro to Debate and Persuasion: Tuesday, October 30, 3:30-4:30p.m. in USU 309
– Fresno City Council Meeting: Thursday, November 8, at Fresno City Hall
– Club/Org Budget Basics: Thursday, November 15, 10-11a.m., in USU 309
To sign up, please visit http://bit.ly/2Nxwd2nLEADAcademy or contact Tara Powers, ASI Director of Operations at 559.278.2656.