The 360 Wellness Challenge is back again for the spring semester. Fresno State students can participate in a ten-week wellness challenge to make taking care of their well-being fun, and support their mental health.
Students earn points for participating in daily healthy behaviors like eating fruits and vegetables, moving, taking time for self-care, and taking on weekly challenges.
Participants will have a chance to connect with Peer Ambassador of Wellness volunteers and fellow participants through an exclusive Discord. Prizes will be awarded to the students for submitting points throughout the 10 weeks. If students submit points all 10 weeks, they will be eligible to win ONE of five $25 gift cards.
Students can earn points by
- Eating at least 2 servings of fruit or 3 servings of vegetables
- Drinking half your body weight in ounces of water
- Moving for at least 30 minutes
- Taking a self-care break
- Walking 10k steps in a day
- Completing a weekly challenge featured in our newsletter
- Engaging in 360 Wellness Challenge Discord
- Participating in an activity class
- Listening to the weekly PAWdcast on health and wellness
For more information and to enroll visit, bit.ly/fs360wellness. The deadline to enroll is Sunday, January 30th. Challenge starts Monday, January 31st.
The 360 Wellness Challenge is back for the spring 2022 semester and enrollment is open.