The Henry Madden Library is now offering limited individual study space for students.
The first-floor atrium area of the library is available to current students for quiet, focused study as they head into finals.
Spaces are first-come, first served, and available during the library operating hours of Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Space is set up to allow for social distancing and includes both study tables and soft seating.
ALL Students must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Fresno State Student ID Card required for card-swipe entry.
- Face coverings are required.
- Park in Lot P20 (on Barstow Avenue) and complete the Daily Health Screening (due to construction, enter from the north side of campus).
- Do not come to campus if you are feeling unwell.
- No food is allowed in the area.
- Please remember to use hand sanitizer.
- Access to the stacks is prohibited. Request materials online (as done previously) and pick up in the building for checkout.
- Please bring your own laptops, tablets, and devices. In-building computers are not currently available for use.
- Capacity: 49 persons.
Library employees will be monitoring the capacity
The Madden Library plans to offer additional study seats in the library during final examinations.